2. What we collect and why We ask for information about you in 3 areas of our website: 1. When completing a contact form. Here, the information we ask you for includes your name and e-mail address. All other fields are discretionary. 2. When requesting information regarding NEWLIFE services. The information requested on this page includes your name and contact details. 3. When signing up for e-mail updates. With NEWLIFE you are always in control of your personal information. If at any time you wish us to stop contacting you, then simply e-mail us.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure NEWLIFE does not sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide any products or services requested, when we have your permission, or, under the following circumstances:
1. We provide the information to trusted partners who work with NEWLIFE under confidentiality agreements. This will enable us to provide you with the best service; another NEWLIFE company may be better equipped to answer your questions. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
2. We respond to court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
4. What are cookies and do we use them? Cookies are a standard method of registering user preferences when people use websites, to ensure a better and more personalised experience. They ensure that we retain all input information for when you next visit our site. At present there are no cookies in place on this website. However, should this change we will notify you by posting any information on this page.
5. Links to other websites & their security & privacy policies In our website, we provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. Please be aware that these sites may have different security and privacy policies and that we have no control over and take no responsibility for any information submitted to these sites.
We hope that you enjoy using our website.